Australia is a country with a rich history and culture. It has many beautiful cities, beaches, mountains, and waters. There are many places where you can invest in real estate in this country. When choosing where to invest your money in real estate, it is important to remember that not every investment opportunity will be successful.
In this article we have compiled the top 10 cities where you can buy property at affordable prices:
Sydney is the most expensive city to invest in real estate in Australia, with an average property price of $1,168 per square meter. It has a high population density and a large number of people working in professional jobs.
Sydney’s property market is also heavily influenced by its proximity to the New South Wales coast and other major cities such as Melbourne and Brisbane. The city enjoys warm weather throughout much of its year, which makes it an attractive place for residents who work outdoors during the summer months (June–August).
- Melbourne is the second largest city in Australia.
- In 2016, it had a population of 4.8 million people and an average house price of $1 million AUD ($746,000 USD).
- The city has a high quality of life and low cost of living for real estate investors.
Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, which is home to over half a million people. The city has a population density of more than 1,000 people per square kilometer.
Brisbane is also home to many universities and colleges that attract international students as well as both domestic and international tourists looking for relaxation or entertainment options.
As an investment destination, Brisbane has many high-rise apartments in the CBD area with views over the city riverbank or parkland surrounds nearby at Eagle Street Pier on Moreton Bay (formerly known as Cleveland Bay).
Perth is Australia’s most isolated city, located 500 kilometers from the nearest major city. The capital of Western Australia, it has a population of just over 2 million people and is home to many historical and cultural sites that attract travelers from all over the world.
Perth sits at an altitude of 1,250 feet above sea level and enjoys some of the best weather in all of Australia—temperatures range from 60-80 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the year with only occasional rainstorms or snowfall during winter months (November through March). This makes Perth an ideal place for outdoor activities such as hiking or skiing if you’re looking for something exciting to do during your stay!
Adelaide is the capital of South Australia, and it’s located in the center of that state. The city has a population of 1.3 million people and an average house price of $450,000. That makes Adelaide one of the most expensive cities to invest in real estate in Australia; however, you can get a good return on your investment if you buy property near CBD or inner suburbs such as Victoria Park or West Torrens area—where there are more amenities than other parts of town like North Adelaide or Marion Bay which tend not to be as popular with investors due to their proximity to public transport hubs such as Rundle Mall or City Square Shopping Centre (both are located just minutes away from each other).
Adelaide also has some great rental opportunities available too! You can expect rents around $350 per week depending on what type(s) of property options suit your needs best (i..e whether single-story houses would work better than apartments).
- The Gold Coast is a popular tourist destination.
- There are many places to live, ranging from beachfront apartments to luxury mansions.
- The property market is growing and will continue to do so as long as demand keeps up with supply. That means that you may be able to find an investment property in the city’s suburbs or outer suburbs at a good price if you know what you’re doing! The climate here is also good for investment – it has mild winters with little rainfall (only about 40 mm), which helps keep maintenance costs down on your home’s exterior features such as roof tiles and guttering systems etc…
- Newcastle is a great place to invest in real estate.
- Newcastle has a lot of potential for growth.
- Newcastle is a great place to live, with many investment opportunities and amenities that make it an attractive option for those who want to live close to the CBD but still have their own space outside the city center.
The Sunshine Coast is a coastal city in Queensland, Australia. It is the third most populous city in the state and has a population of over 200,000 people. As one of Australia’s premier tourist destinations, this area has been growing steadily over recent years and offers many opportunities for investment or to live there yourself if you’re looking for something more upscale than what you’ll find on your average Aussie beachfront property (or even an apartment).
If you want to invest in real estate in Australia, this is where you should be looking.
- The best cities:
- Sydney (1st) – $650,600 average house price, $2,461 rental income per month on a 3 bedroom house (1st)
- Melbourne (2nd) – $520,000 average house price and $1,821 rental income per month on a 3 bedroom house (2nd).
We hope you’ve enjoyed this list of the best cities in Australia to invest in real estate. If you’re looking for your next home, why not explore the possibilities?